Friday, September 13, 2013

Member Testimony

Our member testimony this week comes from Brother Dallas Holmes.

My name is Dallas Holmes. I'm 22 years old and I was baptized in The Church in July 2013. I was raised in The Church of Christ but began to feel there was something more, so I began to explore other denominations. I bounced around between Baptist, Methodist, non denominational, and Catholic churches. Tasha Anderson introduced me to the LDS Church in March of 2013. I started attending church services at a little ward in North Carolina while studying and praying, asking God to send me in the right direction. It didn't take long for an answer. I knew this was the church I had been looking for, the true one. I'm very thankful for everyone in the church, they have been extremely kind and helpful. My faith in the Lord has never been stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment